Two cottages, semi-detached, with:
- Separate driveways and entrances
- Each with two bedrooms, one bedroom has two single beds and the front room has a queen bed
- Full family bathroom and separate guest toilet
- Open plan kitchen, dining room & lounge
- Lounge with fireplace
- Under floor heating throughout
- Wheelchair accessibility and wheelchair friendly features
- TV with limited channels (MNet, SABC 1,2 & 3, movie and sport channels)
- Limited free Wifi
- For extended stays cottages can be serviced for an additional fee.
The two cottages can be opened up as one house to accommodate max 8 guests, or separated into two cottages sleeping max 4 guests each. We don’t accommodate extra persons on mattresses. The full length front verandah overlooks our two trout dams and the central Drakensberg Mountains.
Regret no pets, no motor bikes/quad bikes and no motorised boats or jetski's allowed on the dam. Enquire about our new exclusive honeymoon suite for ultimate privacy and Midlands luxury.
Adults and children 12 years and older: R 650 pp per night, self catering
Children 5 - 11: Half price. R325pp per night
Children 0 - 4: No charge
Enquire about our new exclusive honeymoon suite: R850 pp per night, self catering
We ask that the full accommodation amount is deposited in our account before arrival.
Kindly email payment confirmations to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bank details will be provided by email.